Our Coaching Series® courses are accessible online, making them suitable for companies with different employees in different locations. The online course offers 100% of Coaching Systems’ classroom content and allows learners to enroll in the program when convenient. With the Coaching The Van Driver™: 4 Online, organizations can track and monitor progress and evaluate summary and compliance reports.
Online Driving Training Components:
Most organizations assume that driving a van is like driving a private vehicle and expect drivers to begin driving vans without special training. However, the truth is that vans are different from passenger cars since they’re larger, heavier, and have large blind spots. Besides, vans require longer stopping and following distances.
Van-driving training helps keep drivers safe on the roads and jobs. COACHING THE VAN DRIVER™: 4 ONLINE is an all-around online course that fits the bill. You can also check out our 15 passenger van driving course, ideal for organizations with commuting employees and drivers.
- Self-Appraisal (Pre-Training Assessment)
- Before You Start ( Pre-Trip Inspection and Vehicle Characteristics Review)
- Essentials Of Safe Driving (Introduction to SCC – Scanning, Cushion of Safety, Communicating)
- Driving Environments (Applying the principles of SCC to driving on open roadways and congested, city-like driving environments)
- Special Considerations – Part One (Operating in rural areas, handling visibility problems, sharing the road with bicyclists, “Move Over Law” )
- Special Considerations – Part Two (Backing, Alcohol/Drugs, Adverse Weather, Rotaries, Distracted Driving)
- Optional Modules:
- Transporting Passengers
- Transporting Cargo
- Final Test
Get a Free Administrator Account
You can get your free administrator account by ordering ten or more van-driving online courses. The administrator account will enable you to manage your company’s keys and check assessment results. Call us at 303.248.3858 to preview this course and get an administrator account. Be sure to check out our system requirements and FAQS for more information.