Coaching The Lift Truck Operator 2 Spanish Version – Instructor’s Kit
A classroom forklift driver safety program in Spanish, designed for the instructor/trainer that guides lift truck trainers in certifying their powered industrial machine operators in accordance with OSHA regulations.
|Add to Cart
|Coaching The Lift Truck Operator 2 Spanish Version - Instructor's Kit
|Coaching The Lift Truck Operator 2 Spanish Version-Spanish Response Book
What is Coaching the Lift Truck Operator 2 – Spanish?
- A classroom forklift driver safety program in spanish, focusing on how to safely operate a wide variety of powered industrial trucks
- Proven discussion and participation based “Coaching” method of training
- Provides the required tools for meeting the latest OSHA requirement for practical training, formal instruction, and assessment
- Allows presentation flexibility and personalization based on specific organizational policies and equipment
- Includes a video presentation for on-site personnel who do not operate lift trucks but work in environments where the trucks are operated
Why use Lift Truck 2 – Spanish?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Insurance reduction
- Risk management and liability protection
- Ease of implementation and personalization
How to use Lift Truck 2 – Spanish?
- Instructors use the fully scripted Instructor’s Kit to conduct step-by-step classroom presentations that include video, follow-up questions, situational diagram analysis, and group discussion
- Each instructor needs an instructor kit to implement the training
- Each student needs one response book to write answers to questions and analyze situations for subsequent group discussion
- Each response book contains a certificate of completion for each student, as well as a wallet card – each to be endorsed by the instructor who trained and evaluated them