Van Driver Training - Classroom
What is Coaching the Van Driver 4?
- A classroom defensive driving course for van drivers who are transporting passengers and/or cargo
- Proven discussion and participation based "Coaching" method of training
- Covers key defensive driving concepts including: pre-trip inspection, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, and Communicating), backing, driving in adverse weather, transporting passengers, transporting cargo, etc.
- Video presentation featuring driver point of view and real traffic situations
Why use Van 4?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Insurance reduction (ask your insurance agent)
- Risk management & liability protection
- Onboarding training for new hires and refresher training for experienced operators
- Effectiveness and ease of implementation
How to use Van 4?
- Instructors use the fully scripted Instructor's Guide to conduct step-by-step classroom presentations that include video, follow-up questions, traffic diagram analysis, and group discussion
- Each instructor needs an instructor kit to implement the training
- Each student needs one response book to write answers to questions and analyze situations for subsequent group discussion
- Our defensive driving class takes 4-6 hours to complete
- Once trainees complete the van driver training class, they are awarded a course completion certification
Prefer Online Training? Click here for information on Van 4 - Online?