Mature Driver Improvement Course (Ages 60+)
What is Coaching the Mature Driver 2?
- A classroom defensive driving course for the mature drivers (ages 60+)
- Proven discussion and participation based "Coaching" method of training
- Covers key defensive driving concepts including: pre-trip inspection, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, and Communicating), backing, driving in adverse weather, various techniques to help offset the effects of the agining process on driver performance
- Video presentation featuring driver point of view and real traffic situations
Why use Mature Driver 2?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Insurance reduction (ask your insurance agent)
- Risk management & liability protection
- Effectiveness and ease of implementation
How to use Mature Driver 2?
- Instructors use the fully scripted Instructor's Guide to conduct step-by-step classroom presentations that include video, follow-up questions, traffic diagram analysis, and group discussion
- Each instructor needs an instructor kit to implement the training
- Each student needs one response book to write answers to questions and analyze situations for subsequent group discussion
- Our defensive driving class takes 4 hours to complete
- Once trainees complete the Mature Driver 2 class, they are awarded a course completion certificate