Online Lift Truck Safety Training
What is Coaching the Lift Truck Operator 2 - Online?
- An online fork lift driver safety program focusing on how to safely operate a wide variety of powered industrial trucks
- Allows for the formal instruction to be done individually by each student on their own time, then practical training and assessment can be done on site with the equipment they will be using - in order to satisfy OSHA requirements for training
- Allows presentation flexibility and personalization based on specific organizational policies and equipment
- Includes a video presentation for on-site personnel who do not operate lift trucks but work in environments where the trucks are operated
Why use Lift Truck 2 - Online?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Insurance reduction
- Risk management and liability protection
- Ease of implementation and personalization
How does Lift Truck 2 - Online work?
- For our online fork lift driver training program, individuals can purchase authorization keys to access the online course. Once the key is purchased, access instructions will be sent to the email address that was entered in the "Online Course Info" screen upon checkout.
- For large organizations with their own Learning Management System, we can put the online course on your LMS.
- The online lift truck operator course takes about 2 hours to complete, and a downloadable certificate of completion will be generated upon passing the final test.