Coaching The Experienced Driver PLUS – Instructor’s Kit
A classroom defensive driving course for the experienced driver that covers key defensive driving concepts including: pre-trip inspection, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, Communicating), backing, driving in adverse weather, child restraints, etc.
|Add to Cart
|Coaching The Experienced Driver PLUS - Instructor's Kit
|Coaching The Experienced Driver PLUS-Response Book
What is Coaching the Experienced Driver PLUS?
- A classroom defensive driving course for the experienced driver
- Proven discussion and participation based “Coaching” method of training
- Covers key defensive driving concepts including: pre-trip inspection, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, and Communicating), driving in adverse weather, child restraints, etc.
- Video presentation featuring driver point of view and real traffic situations
Why use CED PLUS?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Insurance reduction (ask your insurance agent)
- Risk management & liability protection
- Onboarding training for new hires and refresher training for experienced operators
- Effectiveness and ease of implementation
How to use CED PLUS?
- Instructors use the fully scripted Instructor’s Guide to conduct step-by-step classroom presentations that include video, follow-up questions, traffic diagram analysis, and group discussion
- Each instructor needs an instructor kit to implement the training
- Each student needs one response book to write answers to questions and analyze situations for subsequent group discussion
- Our defensive driving class takes 4-6 hours to complete
- Once trainees complete the Coaching the Experienced Driver PLUS class, they are awarded a course completion certification