Defensive Driving Course for Experienced Drivers
What is Coaching the Experienced Driver PLUS?
A classroom defensive driving course for the experienced driver
Proven discussion and participation based "Coaching" method of training
Covers key defensive driving concepts including: pre-trip inspection, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, and Communicating), driving in adverse weather, child restraints, etc.
Video presentation featuring driver point of view and real traffic situations
Why use CED PLUS?
Collision prevention and reduction
Insurance reduction (ask your insurance agent)
Risk management & liability protection
- Onboarding training for new hires and refresher training for experienced operators
Effectiveness and ease of implementation
How to use CED PLUS?
- Instructors use the fully scripted Instructor's Guide to conduct step-by-step classroom presentations that include video, follow-up questions, traffic diagram analysis, and group discussion
- Each instructor needs an instructor kit to implement the training
- Each student needs one response book to write answers to questions and analyze situations for subsequent group discussion
- Our defensive driving class takes 4-6 hours to complete
- Once trainees complete the Coaching the Experienced Driver PLUS class, they are awarded a course completion certification