CEVO 5: Ambulance – Online
An online emergency vehicle operator course (EVOC) for ambulance operators. The interactive course covers many operator topics including due regard, inspections, defensive driving in emergency and non-emergency situations, use of lights and sirens, distracted driving, fatigue, adverse weather, and more.
|Add to Cart
|CEVO 5: Ambulance - Online
What is CEVO 5: Ambulance Online?
- An online Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) for ambulance operators
- Covers key defensive driving concepts including vehicle inspection and characteristics, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, Communicating), emergency and non-emergency driving in various environments, and other special considerations such as backing and driving in adverse weather
- New topics including Ambulance Operators and The Law, Use of Lights and Sirens, Distracted Driving, Roadway Incident Scene Safety, and more
- New final test that includes a certain number of questions that are unique to each user
- Video presentation featuring operator point of view, real traffic situations, dashcam footage, and actual ambulance crash pictures and analysis
Why use CEVO 5: Ambulance Online?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Risk management and liability protection
- Onboarding training for new hires and refresher training for experienced operators
- Consistent with NHTSA’s EVOC course standards
- Over 1 million emergency vehicle operators trained worldwide since 1998
How does CEVO 5: Ambulance Online work?
- Individuals or organizations can purchase authorization keys to access the online course. Once the key is purchased, access instructions will be sent to the email address that was entered in the
- “Online Course Info” screen upon checkout.
- For large organizations with their own Learning Management System, we can put the online course on your LMS.
- The online ambulance training takes between 3 and 3½ hours to complete, and a downloadable certificate of completion will be generated upon passing the final test.
If you are ordering 10 or more online courses, please call us at 303.248.3858 to discuss a free administrator account which will allow you to easily view test results and manage keys for your organization.
If you already have an administrator account, please call us to order this product.
Interested in previewing this course? We are happy to provide a free demo key upon request.
System requirements and frequently asked questions