Q: What are the system requirements for the online courses?
• Each participant must have an individual email address to create their own account. Campus accounts may not be shared.
• A desktop, laptop, or tablet computer
• The current version of any of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
• Adobe Flash Player Plugin (except Google Chrome, which includes Flash) when viewing from a desktop or laptop computer
• Speakers or headphones
• Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
• Cookies enabled in browser
• Pop-up blocking must be disabled
• DSL or better Internet connection
Q: If I fail the test portion of the course, will I be able to retake it?
Q: Can I take the course in multiple sessions?
Yes. You can stop and start taking the course as many times as you like. The website will remember where you left off.
Q: Where do I log in for online courses?
Please go to https://coachingsystems.pathwayvle.com.
Q: Do you have a instruction sheet I can use to distribute keys to trainees?
You can download the form here.
Q: Can I track which employees have completed the course?
If you are ordering 25 or more courses, please call us at 800.354.9099 to discuss creating a free administrator account for your organization. Progress and responses to tests are stored in a database that can be accessed by the organization’s administrator, who will oversee the employee progress online. This online management system enables you to centrally monitor and track the employee’s training progress and provide results and analysis critical for making management decisions.
Q: Can I preview an online course?
Yes. Please call us at 800.354.9099 to request a free demo key.