- I took an online course and need to reprint my certificate. How can I do this?
If you are unable to access your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, as it appears on your registration, the program you took, date, order number if available and your email address.
- I purchased an online course, but I am not sure what to do now.
After you place an order for an online course, you will receive an email with the subject line “Online Training Order Confirmation and Access Instructions”. This email contains the key needed to register for the course on our online campus: https://coachingsystems.yourpath2success.com. If you did not receive that email, please check your junk/spam box. If you are still unable to locate this email, please contact us at 303.248.3858.
For technical issues related to our online courses, please contact the Help Desk via phone: 800.517.7220.
- I took the classroom version of CEVO® and have not received my certificate. What should I do?
If you have contacted the course administrator and still have not received information about your certificate, please email us at email@example.com and include the course title, your name, the name of organization that hosted your class, as well as the date and location of the class.
- I misplaced my certificate and now need it for a new employer. Can you provide a copy?
Yes, as long as your test was scored by us, we can issue a copy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the course title, your name, the name of organization that hosted your class as well as the date and location of the class.
- I am interested in hosting a Train the Trainer at my location. What is required?
For specifics about hosting a Train the Trainer, please contact Tanner Johnson at email@example.com.
- I’d like to attend the Train the Trainer but cannot make any available dates in my area. Is Train the Trainer required to be an instructor?
While it is helpful to review the program with our trainer and discuss the content with peers at a Train the Trainer session, it is not required.
- You offer a program that is a perfect match for our training needs. We’d like to review it as a team at our next meeting. Can we preview the program?
Yes, we offer previews of our classroom and online training programs. If you’d like a preview, please contact Tanner Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org