Off-Road Driver Training Course
Have your off-road drivers completed an off-road driving class and follow the right safety procedures for their environment? If not, first make sure anyone who needs to has taken the more broad Van Driving Training Course for a better foundation. Then, take your training to the next level with this off-road driving training!
Do they know:
- That even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- That even 4-wheel vehicles cannot handle all-terrain?
- How to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- How to inspect a vehicle used in off-road locations
- How to secure equipment properly?
- How to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- The limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- What precautions to take when backing?