Coaching the Van Driver® is a van driving training course offering comprehensive coverage of safety tips, accident prevention techniques, modular training format, easy-to-use instructors’ guide, and participant-centric educational approach.
Van Driving Courses & Lessons
Off-Road Driver Training Course
Have your off-road drivers completed an off-road driving class and follow the right safety procedures for their environment? If not, first make sure anyone who needs to has taken the more broad Van Driving Training Course for a better foundation. Then, take your training to the next level with this off-road driving training!
Do they know:
- That even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- That even 4-wheel vehicles cannot handle all-terrain?
- How to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- How to inspect a vehicle used in off-road locations
- How to secure equipment properly?
- How to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- The limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- What precautions to take when backing?
In the delivery business, temporary or permanent loss of personnel, out-of-service vehicles and damaged products caused by vehicle collisions really hurt the bottom line. Bringing your route sales drivers up to date on critical defensive driving skills and techniques will help keep them out of collisions and on the job.
With the increasing focus on safely transporting passengers with special needs, today's drivers must be trained as professionals, and schooled not only in defensive driving techniques, but also in safe passenger assistance procedures. Both public and private organizations that transport special needs passengers are responsible for training their drivers to perform their jobs as professionals, keeping the passengers' safety and dignity in mind at all times.