Comprehensive coverage of collision-prevention techniques, including:
- Cushion of safety (following distance, stopping distance, blind spots, tailgaters, etc.)
- Mirror adjustment
- Vehicle positioning
- Safe backing and parking procedures -and more, as they apply to city, commercial, highway and rural driving areas.
Also includes coverage of other safety-related topics, such as:
- Vehicle inspection
- Vehicle handling & design characteristics
- Safety in the company yard
- Delivery situations
A comprehensive presentation featuring various types of beverage trucks. Customization available call Coaching Systems, LLC for details and pricing.
Fully-scripted, easy to use and flexible in format includes wide margins for inserting specific company policies and procedures, all answers to the Response Book questions, a reproducible "Coaching Checklist" for behind-the-wheel operator observation/evaluation, and a reproducible written post-course test.
Driver Response Book
- Video follow-up discussion questions and situation analyses
- Collision-reporting procedures review
- Course completion certificate.
- Analysis situations are based on driving situations beverage truck drivers face daily, and actual incidents in which beverage truck drivers were involved.