The Snowplow Safety: Parking Lots™ video focuses on specific safety issues regarding the plowing of parking lots. The video can be used for self-directed or classroom study, and is ideal for pre-and in-season training.
Topics addressed include:
- Pre-season site preparation
- Equipment inspection
- Scanning for hazards (lighting fixtures, curbed areas, raised utility covers, changes in pavement, etc.)
- Clearing entrances and exits
- Working with other snow removal equipment
- Where to locate plowed snow
- Special considerations for plowing 24-hour operations such as convenience stores, hospitals, etc.